Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today I created a WebQuest and posted it on the Web. I am pretty psyched. I guess the message I would give my students is to soldier on - take a walk - consult with a friend - go to a person who is more experienced. Basically problem solve and get back on task. Also I learned that it is important to set a goal that is achievable. My WebQuest is small in relation to some of those planned by my classmates, but the content was something I could easily manage today and see the results.

2 comments:

tappel said...

Annnnnddd, I'll be fighting you for the computers. Perhaps we should ask our principal for another cart? Or did Nancy do that already?

MARTINA said...

Hello Susan:

Sorry I wasn't much help today. It was a lot of fun taslking about hockey and our respective children today. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Martina